Accepting Applications: FaBcap Accelerator
Presented by: FaB Wisconsin
Location: FaB Wisconsin (756 N. Milwaukee Street #400, Milwaukee)
WHAT IS THE FaBcap ACCELERATOR?
FaBcap is a business and finance program designed to build the capacity and capitalization of Wisconsin’s growing food and beverage companies, positioning them for success as a sustainable food or beverage business.
Ten growing companies are selected to participate in the one-year accelerator and these companies are anticipated to be on the front edge of market demands.
Accelerator participants, or “Cappers,” benefit from a dedicated industry coach, facilitated cohort meetings, a FaBcap Innovation Conference to kick the year off, and a Capstone event to graduate and receive a $10,000 check!
WHAT CAN THE SELECTED 10 CAPPERS EXPECT?
- A year of one-on-one personal and Certified Financial and Business Coaching from Brad Rostowfske, FaB Wisconsin’s Director of Industry Growth and Tera Johnson, Director of the Food Finance Institute (approximately 80 hours)
- A year of one-on-one “issue” coaching from industry experts
- Five facilitated cohort meetings at area food companies (subjects covered include marketing, sales, operations, etc.)
- A one-day Innovation Conference to kick things off
- A FaBcapstone Closing Ceremony and a pitch to share their story, success and ambitions
- A prepared company packaging for use in future financial requests
- A $10,000 cash award
Learn more and apply by August 16.