Wisconsin Fast Forward – Round Three
Presented by: Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development
Time: September 23 - October 21
A total of $8 million in grant funds is available to support innovative and collaborative employer-led training solutions to benefit skilled and semi-skilled job seekers and incumbent workers through Round 3 of Governor Scott Walker’s Wisconsin Fast Forward (WFF) program.
WFF is administered by the Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development’s Office of Skills Development (OSD), which is seeking Wisconsin Fast Forward grant applications in the third round of grant opportunities. Grant applicants can be a single business, a consortium of businesses, or employers in partnership with local workforce and/or economic development organizations. Grant deadlines and funding ranges by industry sectors and occupational areas follow:
- September 23: Manufacturing Occupations; $5,000 to $400,000
- September 30: Construction Trades and Related Occupations & Transportation, Logistics, and Distribution Occupations; $5,000 to $400,000
- October 7: Financial Services Occupations & Information Technology Occupations; $5,000 to $400,000
- October 14: Customer Service Occupations; $5,000 to $400,000
- October 21: Agriculture and Related Occupations & Health Care and Related Occupations; $5,000 to $400,000 & Small Businesses with 50 or fewer full-time employees; $5,000 to $50,000
Round 3 grant applications will be available on September 2. For grant program information, visit WisconsinFastForward.com. For additional third round details, visit: http://dwd.wisconsin.gov/wff/announcements.htm or email WisconsinFastForward@dwd.wisconsin.gov.