State of the Madison Region Economy
Presented by: MadREP
Location: The Edgewater - Grand Ballroom A (1001 Wisconsin Place, Madison, Wisconsin 53703)
Time: 3:00-4:30 P.M.
Featured Speaker: William Fruth
Please join us as MadREP delivers our State of the Region Economy address, featuring new rankings, never-before-seen economic data, and a strategic vision to continue growing our eight-county region through the next five years. *Current and former investors are invited to attend as guests of MadREP.
- Welcome by Caleb Frostman, Secretary of the Department of Workforce Development
- William Fruth, President at POLICOM Corporation, reveals how our region’s metropolitan and micropolitan statistical areas stack up against the rest of the nation for economic strength.
- MadREP and UW-Extension unveils new data and analysis on the Madison Region’s target sectors: agriculture, food and beverage, advanced manufacturing, healthcare, information communications technology, and bioscience.
- MadREP President Paul Jadin presents Advance Now 2.0, the Madison Region’s next five-year comprehensive economic development strategy.
- Refreshments and Networking
*Please use the code INVESTOR at checkout or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Further Information:Jessica Reilly