Ten regional companies make Deloitte’s 2012 Wisconsin 75 list
The Wisconsin 75 is an annual ranking of the largest closely held companies headquartered in Wisconsin. MadREP is pleased to recognize the companies from the Madison Region included on this year’s list.
- ABC Supply Co., Inc. (Beloit)
- The Delong Co., Inc. (Clinton)
- Trek Bicycle Corporation (Waterloo)
- J.P. Cullen & Sons, Inc. (Janesville)
- First Supply LLC (Madison)
- Electronic Theatre Controls, Inc. (Madison)
- Mayville Engineering Company, Inc. (Madison)
- Gordon Flesch Company, Inc. (Madison)
- Standard Process, Inc. (Palmyra)
- Placon Corporation (Fitchburg)
The Wisconsin 75 recognizes more than just revenue – the program recognizes business contributions to the communities in which they are located, the people who build the business, and the overall Wisconsin economy of which they are a part.