2019 Early Stage Symposium
Presented by: Wisconsin Technology Council
Location: Monona Terrace Convention Center (1 John Nolen Dr, Madison, WI 53703)
Time: 7:30am - 7:00pm
Featured Speaker: Keynote speakers Marques Ogden, former NFL lineman turned entrepreneur, and tech veteran and investor Jeff Schumacher
Experienced ‘treps, investors on hand Nov. 6 for six panels at 2019 Early Stage Symposium
Some of the most active entrepreneurs, investors and service experts from Wisconsin and beyond will take part in informative panel discussions during the first day of the Wisconsin Early Stage Symposium in Madison. The conference, which continues Thursday, Nov. 7 at the Monona Terrace Convention Center, will also feature speakers, workshops, company pitches and an “Investor Intros” segment to connect emerging companies with angel and venture capitalists.
The conference will also feature:
- More than 40 company presentations and the “Investor Intros” speed-dating segment, which more than 430 one-on-one meetings.
- Keynote speakers Marques Ogden, former NFL lineman turned entrepreneur, and tech veteran and investor Jeff Schumacher
- A conversation with Anne Smith, the winner of the “Excellence in Entrepreneurial Education” award.
- “Office Hours,” offering the opportunity to meet with subject experts on a variety of topics in small discussion groups or one-on-one.
- A Nov. 6 evening conference reception, two luncheons, two breakfasts and other networking opportunities, including an investors-only dinner.
Learn more, check out sponsors and register at wisearlystage.com.
For Further Information:Tom Still or Laura Kaiser