Application Period Now Open for FaBcap Accelerator
Presented by: FaB Wisconsin
Location: FaB Wisconsin (756 N. Milwauke Street, Suite 400, Milwaukee)
WHAT IS FaBCAP?
FaBcap is FaB Wisconsin’s new finance & business accelerator. The program is designed for growing Wisconsin food and beverage industry companies with 5-200 employees. Ten growing companies will be selected to participate in the one-year FaBcap program, and we anticipate these companies will be on the front edge of market demands.
The selected businesses must be Wisconsin-based, with 5-200 employees, and generating revenue in food, beverage, ingredients, equipment or packaging manufacturing products or technologies.
WHAT DOES THE ONE-YEAR PROGRAM INCLUDE FOR THE SELECTED 10 CAPPERS?
- 1.5-Day Program Kick-Off Conference and evening Reception, followed by three company “What’s Working” tours
- One-year one-on-one personal and Certified Financial and Business Coaching from Brad Rostowfske, FaB Wisconsin’s Director of Innovation & Finance; approximately 50 hours
- One-year one-on-one “Issue” Coaching from industry experts; addressing any Capper issues as needed
- Four quarterly facilitated FaBcapper cohort meetings at area food companies
- FaBcap Closing Ceremony & Capper Pitches
- A prepared company packaging for use in future financial requests
- $10,000 Cash Seeding Award for each Capper
Learn more and apply by September 4.