Presented by: World Trade Centre, Winnipeg
Time: May 25-27
Are you looking to grow your business, form new partnerships or explore new global markets? Then you won’t want to miss Centrallia! A global business to business forum, Centrallia has been designed specifically for businesses seeking new opportunities.
The 4th edition of Centrallia will be held May 25–27, 2016 and will welcome more than 700 businesses from all over Canada and from more than 30 countries, World Trade Centres as well as chambers of commerce, and trade and investment agencies, making this an excellent opportunity to do business and learn about many aspects of trade.
Centrallia is ideal for businesses looking for opportunities in the following industries:
- Transportation and Logistics
- Information and Communications Technologies
- Environmental Industries
- Energy, Resources, and Mining
- Innovation and R&D
This 2 ½ day event has been optimized to deliver value and results by helping businesses/organizations to:
- Make local, national, and international connections
- Connect quickly and efficiently with potential clients and business partners
- Explore global markets and develop your international business strategy
- Learn from international trade experts and world-class keynote speakers
- Network, network, network