COVID-19: A Ten-Point Action Plan for Economic Developers
Presented by: International Economic Development Council
Location: Virtual Time: 3:00-4:30pm
You need a plan. Several weeks into the worst public health crisis in generations, with several weeks likely remaining, the global economy is reeling. What is to come will be a complex series of response and recovery stages, and decisions you make now will have a lasting impact. Richard Florida and Steven Pedigo will discuss their ten-point action plan for economic developers to help you and your community mobilize. Our third free webinar in the COVID-19 series will outline a path forward that could help your economy come back stronger, more inclusive and more resilient.
Moderator: Tracye McDaniel, President, TIP Strategies, Inc; Austin, TX — and Past Chair of IEDC Board of Directors
• Richard Florida, Professor, Rotman School of Management and School of Cities, University of Toronto; Toronto, ON
• Stephen Pedigo, Professor, Lyndon B. Johnson School of Public Affairs, University of Texas at Austin; Austin, TX
Instructions and Technology
Instructions and dial-in information will be sent up to three days in advance and a minimum of two times. If you do not receive an email from IEDC or GoToWebinar 24 hours prior to the start of the web seminar, it is your responsibility to email firstname.lastname@example.org. No refunds or credits will be given for not receiving the dial-in information for the webinar.
• Using a telephone: A touch-tone telephone
• Using Desktop VoIP: A computer equipped with the following:
— a supported sound card
— speakers or headphones
• Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, Mozilla Firefox 1.5 for Windows/Mac/Linux, or Safari 2.0 for Macintosh
• Broadband Internet connection
Questions? Please contact email@example.com