Webinar: Lessons Learned From WI CEOs on How They Are Managing the COVID Crisis
Location: Webinar Time: 11:00am - 12:00pm
Hear how government, healthcare and businesses are working together for a Smart Restart.
The COVID-19 pandemic poses unprecedented challenges to all types of Wisconsin businesses whose operations are impacted by disruptions to their supply chains, demand for their products and worker unavailability. As members of the Wisconsin business community, we want to help you address your company challenges by engaging, collaborating and communicating with you and our thousands of valued businesses across Wisconsin.
Join our CEO Leadership Series webinars to hear from state business and health leaders on the latest medical updates, insights into how companies are adapting their operations to the COVID-19 pandemic, and how these best practice examples might apply to your business as the state works towards a Smart Restart.
• Welcome – Missy Hughes, Secretary & CEO, WEDC
• Medical Updates
– Dr. John Raymond, MD, President & CEO, Medical College of Wisconsin
– Dr. Jeff Pothof, MD, Chief Quality Officer, UW Health
• Executive Leadership Update – Bryan Hollenbach, Executive Vice President,
Green Bay Packaging
• Executive Leadership Update – Jan Allman, CEO, Fincantieri Marinette Marine
BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE TEAMS OF: WEDC, Madison Region Economic Partnership, 7 Rivers Alliance, Centergy, Grow North, Milwaukee 7, Momentum West, New North, Prosperity Southwest, Visions Northwest and Aurora WDC.
To view the April 17th webinar, click here.