Apr 20, 2017
Seminar: Foundations of Food Exporting
Presented by: Food Export–Midwest; WI Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection
Location: DJ Bordini Center, Fox Valley Technical College (5 N. Systems Drive, Appleton)
Join Food Export–Midwest and the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection to become a more experienced exporter. Dennis Lynch, Food Export Helpline Counselor, will lead this full-day of food export education.
Topics covered will include:
- What’s New in Free Trade Agreements
- Freight Forwarding for Food and Agricultural Products
- How to Quote & Price Your Product
- Money Matters: Protect Your Payments
- Company Panel – discussion of challenges and successes in exporting
- Food Export-Midwest Programs and Services
Learn more and register online by April 18.