Jul 9, 2013
Seminar: From Exporting Basics and Beyond
Presented by: Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection, Food Export-Midwest, and the Minnesota Department of Agriculture
Location: UW River Falls, University Center (500 Wild Rose Avenue, River Falls)
Join Food Export-Midwest, the Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection and the Minnesota Department of Agriculture for a full day of exporting education topics. From discussions on developing export readiness skills to export documentation and navigating free trade agreements, don’t miss this opportunity to increase your knowledge to become a more competitive exporter. Below are the topics that will be covered in the seminar.
- Developing Export Readiness Skills & Understanding the Harmonized System (HS)
- Export Pricing & Quoting Using Incoterms® 2010
- Export Documentation & Navigating Free Trade Agreements
- Finance Panel: Managing Risk and Ensuring Liquidity
- Overview of Food Export-Midwest Programs and Services
Learn more and register online by July 9th.