To Protect or Not — Strategies for Safeguarding Your Intellectual Property
Presented by: Madison International Trade Association
Location: UW-Madison Fluno Center (601 University Avenue, Madison)
Time: 11:30am - 2:00pm
Recent high profile trademark and copyright infringement cases drive home the fact that companies must plan ahead to protect their patents, intellectual property, ideas and trademarks.
Even the most astute global companies struggle to do so in a globalized markets where US Intellectual Property Right laws confer little or no protection.
Learn how to protect your company’s ideas, products and business practices by attending MITA’s October event.
- Filing for foreign patents
- Learn how to streamline the process and file in multiple countries at once
- Develop the right blend of protections for your company
- Decision making process regarding filing for patents in challenging countries
- Strategies for protecting your US trademarks abroad
- Effective management of intellectual assets to create value for any business