Training: SBIR/STTR Funding to Commercialize Your Research
Presented by: Center for Technology Commercialization, WEDC, UW-Extension
Location: MG&E Innovation Center, Room 50 (510 Charmany Drive, Madison)
Time: 9:00am - 12:00pm
Over $2.5 billion is available annually in federal Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR)/Small
Technology Transfer Research (STTR) programs to fund commercialization of high risk, innovative
research. Funds are available to small businesses and to collaborations between small businesses
and research institutions. Sign up today to learn how to access SBIR and STTR federal funding.
- Center for Technology Commercialization (CTC) Consultants and Service Providers will present essential information about how to succeed at obtaining SBIR/STTR funding to commercialize your research.
- Learn how to access the CTC assistance packages including hands on assistance and microgrant funding.
- An awardee will share best practices.
- Consultants and CTC Partners including attorneys and/or accountants are available for one-onone meetings that afternoon.
Who Should Attend?
- Entrepreneurs and small businesses seeking funding for innovative R&D with an interest in submitting a proposal.
- Faculty members, graduate students and post docs who are interested in learning about this transitional funding mode to advance your research towards commercialization.
Register today as space is limited.