US-Israel Binational Industrial R&D (BIRD) Foundation Funding Seminar
Presented by: Madison Region Economic Partnership (MadREP)
Location: MGE Innovation Center, Room 50 (510 Charmany Drive, Madison)
Time: 1:00pm - 4:30pm
Learn about a $1M funding opportunity for a technology collaboration through the US-Israel Binational Industrial R&D (BIRD) Foundation.
The BIRD Foundation offers up to $1M in grant money for local companies and researchers working with a company in Israel or looking to partner with one.
MadREP — the BIRD Foundation’s Wisconsin partner — invites you to participate in an informative session featuring a case study by recent BIRD funding recipient Virent, as well as an opportunity to meet with a BIRD representative.
Topics wil include:
- Project eligibility and the application process
- Details on what a successful project/collaboration looks like
- How BIRD can assist in helping companies find an Israeli partner
- Examples of successful projects in a variety of industry sectors
- A local case study from Virent, including the company’s recognized benefits, recommendations, and best practices for Israeli collaboration