Webinar: COVID-19 Leadership Series
Presented by: WEDC and Regional Leadership Council
Location: Webinar Time: 11:00am - 12:00pm
Join state business and health leaders for the latest medical updates, insights into how companies are adapting their operations to the COVID-19 pandemic and how these best practice examples might apply to your business.
Understanding the realities of reopening after “Safer at Home”
Learn how government, healthcare and businesses are working together for a Smart Restart in this Friday’s webinar from the Regional Leadership Council’s COVID-19 CEO Leadership Series. Hear from statewide CEOs and medical leaders to understand:
• The state’s 86 local public health departments and what role they play post “safer at home” order
• What are the implications for businesses having sites and employees across so many counties?
• Adjusting food safety and protection systems during the crisis
• New temperature testing technology – where and when does this make sense?
• Welcome – Arik Johnson, Founder & Chairman, Aurora WDC
• Medical Updates – Dr. John Raymond, MD, President & CEO, Medical College of Wisconsin
– Ann Christiansen, Director/Health Officer, North Shore Health Department
• Executive Leadership Update – Rick Chernick, CEO, Camera Corner Connecting Point, Green Bay – Steve Loehr, VP of Operations Support, Kwik Trip, Inc.
– Jay Ellingson, Corp. Director of Food Safety & Quality Assurance, Kwik Trip, Inc.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE REGIONAL LEADERSHIP COUNCIL: 7 Rivers Alliance, Centergy, Grow North, Madison Region, Milwaukee 7, Momentum West, New North, Prosperity Southwest, Visions Northwest WEDC and Aurora WDC.