Jun 6, 2017
Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference: Find Your Seat at the Table
Presented by: Wisconsin Technology Council
Location: Union South (1308 Dayton Street, Madison)
Time: June 6-7
This two-day conference is one of the Midwest’s premiere “how-to,” hands-on events for entrepreneurs of all ages and experience levels. Attendees range from ‘treps who are still developing their ideas to emerging company leaders who have already attracted angel and/or venture funding. These businesses cover a broad span of categories, from information technology to cleantech, from advanced manufacturing to the life sciences, and from business services to consulting.
Conference highlights will include:
- A plenary panel focusing on new early stage investors on June 6
- 2 keynote speakers on June 7 – Arvind Subramanian, CEO of HealthMyne + Alan Webber, founder of Fast Company
- Presentations by the “Diligent Dozen” in the Governor’s Business Plan Contest with invited guest Lieutenant Governor Rebecca Kleefisch
- 15 panel discussions (seminars) for emerging companies:
- focused on the themes of “Launch, Grow and Succeed”
- Innovation Showcase featuring more than 40 companies from around the state
- Awards ceremony for Governor’s Business Plan Contest, featuring the 2017 Wisconsin YES! winner and invited guest Governor Scott Walker
- Plenty of chances to connect with seasoned entrepreneurs and investors over food and refreshments, including a reception to celebrate entrepreneurs!