Madison Region Economic Partnership has compiled data on 25+ economic indicators for the Madison Region.
How to use this tool …
• Select a data point from the menu on the left to produce an interactive graph.
• From this graph, you have the ability to compare the economic performance of the Madison Region to four peer regions (Ann Arbor, MI; Austin, TX; Portland, OR; and Raleigh, NC Metropolitan Statistical Areas), the state of Wisconsin, and the United States.
• You may also view comparative data for each of the eight counties within the Madison Region (Columbia, Dane, Dodge, Green, Iowa, Jefferson, Rock, and Sauk) by clicking on the “By County” icon.
• View the peer region selection methodology here.
• View the geographic delineations of the Metropolitan Statistical Areas.