Oct 17, 2016
Job Opportunity: Executive Director, Mount Horeb Area Economic Development Corporation
Mount Horeb Area Economic Development Corporation (MHAEDC) is seeking qualified candidates for the part-time position of Executive Director. The Executive Director provides the nonprofit organization’s Board of Directors with leadership and administration to promote the economic health of the Mount Horeb area by supporting existing businesses and attracting new businesses.
Preferred background and skills include:
- Private sector experience managing a business or non-profit organization
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Project management skills
- Previous experience supporting boards and committees
- Previous experience in a self-directed role with proven results
- Previous grant-writing experience
- A passion for improving the economic climate in Mount Horeb
View the job ad, and contact MHAEDC President Mike McNall at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608-437-4682.