Dane County Small Business Awards
The Dane County Small Business Awards (DCSBA) is now in its 35th year. The DCSBA celebrate small businesses and the contributions they make to our communities and economy. The 2017 awards breakfast will be held on June 27, 2017 at the Sheraton Madison Hotel.
To apply for this award your company must be:
- Be a successful for-profit company that has been in business for at least 3 years or 1-3 years for the emerging business award*.
- Have a minimum of three (3) full-time equivalent employees, including the owner (yourself).
- Maintain a responsible and rewarding workplace environment.
- Provide support (in-kind or financial) to their neighborhood and/or community.
- Have $20 million or less in annual sales.
- Not be a past award recipient.
Award winning companies are honored at a breakfast program attended by on average 250 people. In addition to recognizing the companies for their achievements, the awards breakfast has a keynote speaker, panel discussion or other informative and entertaining program. During the awards presentation each winner will share a life or business success tip with the audience. Each winning company receives an award that they will proudly display for their employees and customers.