The City of Baraboo is the county seat of one the fastest growing counties in Wisconsin — Sauk County — which boasts small-town quality of life with proximity to outstanding metropolitan areas. More than 12,000 residents and top private sector employers Teel Plastics, RR Donnelly, Sysco Baraboo, Seneca Foods, and Ho-Chunk Casino make Baraboo their home.
GATEWAY BUSINESS PARK
The Gateway Business Park is a privately-owned class A business park offering 3 contiguous parcels located along Highway 12 bypass (slated to open in 2017) and County Road W. Site features include:
- Total available acres: 26.66
- Located at the off-ramp of new four-lane Highway 12
- Zoned I-4, Planned Industrial/Business, allowable uses include commercial, medical, hospitality and restaurant
- Access to rail less than 1 mile from site
- Located within City of Baraboo’s Tax Increment District #7
- Fully served by electric, natural gas, telecommunications, water, sanitary sewer, storm water management facilities, streets, sidewalks, and street lights.
- No delineated wetlands or designated environmental corridors on site
- No indication of environmental issues based on a Phase I environmental report
View the Gateway Business Park listing here.
For more information, contact:
First Weber Realtors
firstname.lastname@example.org | 608.963.9915