The Park at High Crossing is located on the east side of the City of Madison, the capital of the State of Wisconsin, with a population over 250,000. It is also home to the University of Wisconsin–Madison, a top 25 ranked research university in the world. The Park at High Crossing is immediately adjacent to I-94/90/39 with direct access via the High Crossing Boulevard off ramp for the 100,000 vehicles that pass this site daily en route to Minneapolis, Milwaukee, Chicago and Rockford. The site is also just south of US Highway 151 and immediately west of the regional East Towne Mall. A major corridor between the Fox Cities in Wisconsin and Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Madison is the epicenter of hi-tech and new economy business services in the state of Wisconsin, ranking #4 in the United States for the percentage of its workforce with a computer science or math job. Lastly, the Dane County Regional Airport (MSN) is 10 minutes from The Park at High Crossing and MSN offers direct flights to 23 major population and employment centers in the United States. Major area employers include UW Health, American Family Insurance, Baker Tilly, Alliant Energy, Cabela’s Outfitters and East Towne Mall.
The Park at High Crossing
The Park at High Crossing is a privately-owned Class A Business Park of over 50 acres that is master planned for a wide variety of complementary uses and opportunities for tenants. Site Features include:
- Total available acres: 50
- 5 featured parcels of various sizes ranging 2-5 acres
- Zone: Suburban Employment District which allows for office, commercial, retail, flex space and residential uses with density allowances and covenants to protect the quality.
- Proximity to the University of Wisconsin and Madison College campuses
- Fully served by electric, natural gas, telecommunications, water, sanitary sewer, stormwater management facilities, streets, and street lights
- Ne delineated wetlands, floodplains or designated environmental corridors on site.
- No indication of environmental issues based on a Phase I report.
- Great visibility and exposure to Madison assets and interstate traffic
- Adjacent to Brand New Class A Office Space at 2810 Crossroads Drive.
- Vibrant retail environment nearby with restaurants and hotel accommodations.
For more information, contact:
Mike Schutte, President and Managing Partner
Investors Associated, LLP
email@example.com | 414.491.4136
Patrick Carroll. General Counsel
Investors Associated, LLP
firstname.lastname@example.org | 262.617.9667