The City of Whitewater with a population over 14,500 sits at the boundary of Jefferson and Walworth counties in SC Wisconsin. It is the home to the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater, our state’s fourth largest UW System university and a great producer of business talent. Physically, Whitewater is surrounded by natural beauty with Cravath and Tripp Lakes, Whitewater Nature Preserve and the southern end of the Kettle Moraine State Forest. Major employers aside from the UW Whitewater are Generac Power Systems, Fairhaven Corp, Universal Electronics, Trostel LTD, and Husco INTL.
The Whitewater Business and Tech Parks are publicly owned land east of State highway 59 and north of US Highway 12. Site Features include:
- Total available acres: 126
- 9 featured parcels of various sizes ranging from 1.5 acres to 21.6 acres.
- Zoned M1-Manufacturing with maximum building height of 100 feet
- Proximity to the UW-Whitewater Campus
- Located in Tax Increment Finance (TIF) District #4
- Fully served by electric, natural gas, telecommunications, water, sanitary sewer, stormwater management facilities, streets, and street lights
- Ne delineated wetlands, floodplains or designated environmental corridors on site.
- No indication of environmental issues based on a Phase I report.
- All parcels are listed at $29,000 per acre
For more information, contact:
Cameron Clapper, City Manager
City of Whitewater
firstname.lastname@example.org | 262.473.0139