Oct 10, 2017
2017 Wisconsin Biohealth Summit
Presented by: BioForward
Location: Overture Center (201 State Street, Madison)
THRIVING IN A NEW ERA OF HEALTHCARE SOLUTIONS: WISCONSIN’S ROLE IN THE EVOLUTION OF MEDICINE AND TECHNOLOGY
As medicine and technology continue to converge, the future of healthcare solutions is on the horizon presenting new opportunities, challenges, and shifts in today’s healthcare industry. BioForward Wisconsin’s annual summit features keynote and panel sessions highlighting the emerging trends in this new era of healthcare solutions and brings together experts with insight to these trends.
SUMMIT HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:
- Full-day event built with you in mind, including dedicated networking time, business development opportunities, professional development workshops, and insight into where the healthcare industry is going
- 2 Keynote Speakers from the health and technology industry followed by question and answer sessions
- A chance to meet and network with industry peers, executives, investors, and researchers from organizations including GE Healthcare, FUJIFILM, UW-Madison, Covance, Medical College of Wisconsin, The Dohmen Company, Aldevron, Exact Sciences, and more!
- 6 Panel Sessions covering topics from digital health, success stories from Wisconsin, attracting and retaining talent, Wisconsin’s personalized medicine continuum, to healthcare legislation and advocacy updates
- Afternoon Networking Reception with the chance to meet with thought leaders and innovators over a signature cocktails and hors d’oeuvres