Drive Thru Job Fair
The pandemic has changed recruiting but the workforce system is still here to help you find the talent that you need! We’re hosting a Drive Thru Job Fair July 15 as part of a statewide, unified approach to let job seekers know that there is still opportunity available in their local area!
How will the fair work and how can you participate?
• Let us know that your company plans to participate by completing this short survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/VWTYNW5
• If you have available positions, you will need to provide 500 one-page recruitment flyers for your company. Your one-page document can be printed on one or both sides, 8.5x11” in size; only one page per company!
What should you include? Here are some suggestions:
Company name, location, logo, etc.
How to apply
Details about company benefits and/or wages
What makes your company special, what is the service or product you provide?
Include your Equal Opportunity statement
Contact information if a job seeker would like to reach out to your company (email, phone or both)
If you have questions about this event or would like to learn more about other locations, contact:
Jeff Westra at email@example.com or 608-249-9001.
• The deadline for dropping off your information is: July 8, 2020, 3:00 p.m.
• The location for dropping off information is: Workforce Development Board of South Central Wisconsin – 3513
Anderson Street, Suite 104, Madison, WI. Hours: 8 AM to 4:30 PM. There will be a table set up upon entry for social distancing and safety. Please have recruitment flyers in a bag, place your company name on the outside of the bag, and drop it on the table inside the door.
• Your one-page document will be inserted into a bag
• Staff collating bags will be wearing gloves and masks
• Each car attending the Drive Thru Job Fair will be given one bag
For Further Information:Jeff Westra