Aug 28, 2013
Presented by: Congressman Mark Pocan, Export-Import Bank of the United States
Location: Accelerator Building, Conference Room 10 (5602 Research Park Boulevard, Madison)
Congressman Mark Pocan in collaboration with the Export-Import Bank of the United States invites you to attend the Exporter Forum, an event tailored to address the needs of small and medium-sized businesses with 500 employees or less.
Learn how to increase your company’s foreign sales by:
- obtaining protection against the risk of nonpayment
- extending credit to your buyers
- accessing vital working capital
- finding new markets and customers
- understanding how other companies have used government resources to export
View the preliminary agenda here. Space is limited for this free event, and registration is required.