Food Show PLUS! at SIAL China
Presented by: Food Export Midwest
Location: Shanghai New International Expo Center (Shanghai, China)
Time: May 6-8, 2015
Food Export Midwest will provide Food Show PLUS!™ services at the SIAL China trade show, the largest and fastest growing food show in China taking place May 6-8, 2015.
Develop business with buyers and decision-makers for both retail and food service in the top U.S. export market. With 99 U.S. companies, the USDA-endorsed USA Pavilion at SIAL China 2014 was the largest USA pavilion on record in China. In 2013, U.S. exports of consumer oriented food products to China increased 15% and totaled a new record high of over US$3 billion.
SERVICES MAY INCLUDE:
- Introductions with qualified buyers
- Pre-show custom product research summary
- Market briefing by local USDA, Foreign Agricultural Service
- Interpreter at the exhibitor’s booth during show hours
- Translate up to two pages of exhibitor material into Chinese
- On-site show assistance by Food Export’s In-Market Representative
PRODUCTS IN DEMAND: Bakery products, Canned and preserved products, Confectionery, Cured meats, Dairy products, Dried fruits, Eggs, Gourmet foods, Healthy products, Food ingredients, Fresh fruit and vegetables, Fresh meat and offal, Fresh poultry and game, Fresh and semi-preserved fish, mollusks and shellfish, Frozen foods, Ready-to-eat products.
Learn more about the SIAL China trade show and Food Show PLUS! and contact DATCP’s Lisa Stout at 608.224.5126 with any questions.
Register by February 10. Early registration rates available until January 13.