Local Food Buyers Exchange – Midwest
Presented by: Local Food Association
Location: Hyatt Regency O'Hare (9300 Bryn Mawr Avenue, Rosement, IL)
Time: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Roll up your sleeves and join us for the first LOCAL FOOD BUYERS EXCHANGE, an event focused on building the local food market in the upper Midwest – one that’s viable, sustainable and profitable.
Come together in Chicago for a new kind of regional business meeting, an intimate and interactive gathering of local food buyers and sellers. Here are the details:
The LOCAL FOOD BUYERS EXCHANGE is a day-long conference focused exclusively on the development and implementation of local food business solutions, and will include interactive education, roundtable discussions and networking opportunities for local food buyers and sellers.
- Access cutting-edge information from the local food landscape
- Learn best practices to help your business thrive
- Join a growing network of other local food professionals
- Participate in discussions about how public policy can support local food business
- Enhance your professional credibility and effectiveness
Who should attend?
- Institutional food service managers and decision makers
- Restaurant owners and managers
- Hotel food and beverage managers
- Food distribution managers and decision makers
- Grocery store purchasing managers
- Local food growers and sellers
Registration coming soon. Learn more.